Reports & thoughts from Tehran based art space: parkingallery by its Art Director Amirali Ghasemi ...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Digital Divide

I was sold in this center
Of media-Art
Commercialized by the customs I wear
Advertised by the guitar I play
Walking around, every one is tagged
Back of every each of us a brand is dragged

I can't visit you on-line
It's the digital divide

I live in an interior designed
Walking around with shower-proof disguise
Followed by a hi-tech advice
On my PC display rolling dice
Now they surround you with their web-cams
Dream-works through your head-bangs
To kill myself or stay alive
Both feels like suicide

And I can't visit you on-line
It’s the digital divide
I'm cyberactively numb
The digital divide

Words by Sohrab Mohebbi
Comingaroundmusic
www.comingaroundmusic.com

No comments: